Sunday, December 7, 2008

212 Degrees of Inspiration and Results

For 212 degrees of Inspiration and Results...first Check out...

http://www.simpletruths.tv/movies.php?movie=TTWD

What an awesome time we shared at the Millionaire Mind Intensive! It was a pleasure to meet you. I'm sure you would agree that it's rare to find so many positive people in one place at the same time. I was so energized being surrounded by committed people who are taking action to contribute in extraordinary ways! So, I'm honored to connect with a like-minded soul such as you.

I've seen the law of attraction work miracles in my life, as well as others. I believe we are always attracting people who can help us achieve our goals. So, I want to get to know more about your goals and how I can serve you on your journey. And because I know that you do have a millionaire mind, I know that you're open to giving and receiving. Let's continue sharing our hopes, intentions, joys, successes, trials, and passions. Remember, no matter what obstacles come your way, stay focused because ... you have a MILLIONAIRE MIND!

YOU are Amazing! Talk to you soon,

Michelle

No comments: